Monday, April 14, 2014

Information.


 

Hello. Anybody out there? Who am I? I’m the narrator that’s who. There’s sod all else to do. I like a drink so don’t expect it to make much sense.

So what’s all this about then? Well about what you’d expect from an irrelevant old fart sailing round the Caribbean looking back on his life.

I'm skipping the usual stuff about childhood, school etc. It gets more interesting when we start talking about girls, Jazz Clubs, Brighton Beach, Paris, hitch-hiking to India, London in the Sixties, meeting William Burroughs, hanging out with the Beatles things like that.

Warning: It jumps about a bit. There probably won’t be any vampires or zombies and you may have to wade through a lot of literary stuff to get to the juicy bits. Basically it’s about Arthur and Simon who were at school together before they went their separate ways. Arthur ends up living in a remote Thai village. Simon becomes a hugely successful TV personality.

Don’t ask me too many questions. I just do the narrating.


No comments: