Friday, October 10, 2014

Fragments.







Alert readers will have noticed that this narrative is quite sketchy. That’s because it’s quite sketchy. It’s also because the narrator is an alcocoholic who can’t spell. Fear not. If this ever turns into an ebook there will be lots of detail. Everything will be nice and tidy and you can download it for .99cents. 

What happens when you’re narrating is an author will send you a lot of fragments that don’t belong anywhere.  Bridges we call them in the writing business. Like this email from Oscar for instance… I won’t bore you with all of it.

“Dick old buddy! Great to see you back in the Caribbean!!! What brings you here? Must be the brown sugar… blah….blah….”

Says he’s got a hedge fund and he just bought an island in BVI. Says I have to stop by. I’m headed that way so I might. Not hard to imagine what he's up to.

I might narrate some more about Oscar sometime too if I get some spare time.
I've got Simon in London, Arthur in Thailand, Samantha somewhere...Tuscany I think, there’s hurricanes coming and problems with the crew. It's not easy you know.

No comments: