Monday, April 13, 2015

Black and white.




This may come as a surprise to regular readers but I’ve been feeling strange lately. Hard to explain. I seem to have lost the desire to communicate. Maybe it’s the internet that’s done it. Too much information. Words lose their meaning. I need to get away from everything for a while. But I am away from everything. It’s a problem. I may even stop blogging.


On top of all that I saw that black boat again. Off in the distance. Same bloke up the back. Beard, all over tattoo, one foot on the wheel, reading Easton Ellis most likely, couple of witchy tarts tanning themselves on the deck. They looked happy enough sailing the dystopian sea.

Why would anyone want a black sail? Black with a white skull on it. No crossbones, just a skull. Is it a statement of some kind? Look at me it says, but don’t get too close, I’m badass. We’re all dead.

There’s a lot of these Satanic types around these days. Sign of the end times. Something in the ether. The planet is fucked up. A fermenting mass of wants and needs on the point of exploding. Humanity is a cancer. We’re all doomed. I get all that. What puzzles me is the need to revel in it.

Who are these bloody people? Ozzy Osborne fans?
Maybe it’s the Beach Boys. 





No comments: